It seems kind of a strangeextension of my studio work for galleries to be so obsessed with working on pet portraits. As an animal lover, I have a special affinity for the emotional expressions of a beloved pet. As an artist, I have a special affinity for the textural and chromatic possibilities fur and feathers offer. I love collaborating with each of my clients to bring what makes their relationship with their family members special.
Factors to consider:
• More dogs and people equal more love. It takes more time, but consider a portrait with you and your pet. Or like the example above, your pet with your child.
• Size equals drama. You can create an intimate moment or go for a grand dramatic piece in your home. There’s no formula to tell you how much time will be required until we agree on the image we’ll collaborate on. Give me a holla’ and let’s start the collaboration.
• How fast can I help you? It’s all about when you want the work hanging in your home or for that special gift. I’m here to meet that deadline for you.
• To your door pronto! When your work of art is completed from Mexico City, Mexico I will safely package it for delivery to your front door or provide special gift options to deliver to your preferred location. The base rate to ship is approximately $50 to USA with a minimum 2 days. Unfortunately overnight shipping is uber expensive from Mexico, but we can plan to make sure you won’t need that. Also to help with your budget, I don’t ship framed work. When we are planning your piece we can customize the size to frames you can find at Target or Michael’s (for example). It’s something to consider as custom frames in the USA are insanely expensive.
• Let’s Collaborate! Hey, I am an artist so I understand budgets. I’m here to work with you, so let’s find a way to get you a piece that you can admire through your lifetime and I can cover the expenses related…and an occasional meal.
Use the from below to start the collaboration on your own unique portrait for your home or a gift for someone special.